厦门航空高崎机场继续转乘国际航班旅客过站流程演示动画(英文)
点击三角按钮播放视频
尊敬的旅客您好,感谢您选乘厦门航空班机
Dear passengers, thank you for flying Xiamen Airlines
您即将抵达厦门高崎国际机场
You are now arriving at Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport.
继续转乘国际或地区航班的旅客
If you are going to take a regional or international connecting flight
请关注以下视频
please pay attention to the following video
下机时,请确认携带您的所有随身行李,前往一楼国内到达厅
Please take all your belongings and go to the Domestic Arrival Hall on the first floor
在办理登机手续前,请确认您行李标签上的目的地
Please check the destination of your baggage tags before check-in;
如您未在始发站办理“一票到底,行李直挂”
For passengers who have not checked the baggages to the final destination
请您先前往行李到达处领取您的托运行李。
,please claim your baggages at the baggage claim area.
若您在厦门中转停留时间超过2小时
If your connecting time is more than 2 hours
您可以申请免费的中转休息室或中转酒店住宿服务
you can apply for free transfer lounge or hotel accommodation
在国内到达出口处位于7号门对面的中转服务柜台
at the transfer counter opposite to the Gate 7 in Domestic Arrival Hall
若您在厦门中转停留时间少于2小时
If your connecting time is less than 2 hours
请您在国内到达出口处左转,跟随“国际/港澳台出发”的指示牌
please follow the directional sign of International Departure to check in
乘坐电梯前往二楼出发层,进入位于4号门对面的国际/港澳台出发厅办理续程登机手续
please follow the directional sign of International Departure to check in
您的随身行李及托运行李需要通过检验检疫、海关的出关核验
You carry-on baggages and checked baggages are subject to Quarantine and Custom Inspection
请您前往E岛柜台办理续程国际或地区航段值机手续
Please get your new boarding pass at the check-in counter in international departure hall on the second floor
完成续程值机办理后,请提前准备好您的登机牌和证件,乘扶梯前往三楼通过边防检查
After check-in, please prepare your passport and boarding pass, go to the third floor for immigration inspection
随后通过安全检查
And go through security check.
请您前往续程航班的相应登机口候机
Please go to the designated boarding gate
再次感谢您乘坐厦门航空班机
Thank you for flying Xiamen Airlines
祝您旅途愉快!
Have a nice trip!
- 1、未经客户同意,本站不会将客户案例上传网络,本站部分案例来自腾讯、优酷搜集作品,仅作交流学习和参考之用,其版权内容归原作者所有,本网站并不占有、宣示其版权所有。
- 2、本站不定期收集整理各类动画广告应用案例,并按不同属性分类汇总。如您对网站链接展示内容有任何疑问,请联系客服人员0592-7681589或QQ786214945,我们会给予删除。